We’re running the first Creative Guitar Weekend Course, and for this time the theme is “Interactive Duos”. Two days of lessons, playing, and exploring Guitar Duo playing. It’ll be a blast!
It’s ideal for adult amateur jazz guitarists who are looking to develop their creativity and enjoyment in duo playing.
- Duration: 2 days, weekend
- Hours: 10.00 – 17.00
- Dates – Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th October 2017
- Location – Ealing, London (if you’re staying overnight, you’ll need to book some accommodation nearby – the course takes place here)
Limited availability – 6 students– SOLD OUT
- Price – £250
Over the two days you cover:
- Making melodies expressive
- Musical Dialogue
- Exploring how to react musically and interact (chordally, melodically, rhythmically).
Mike Outram is a guitarist, improviser and composer. He has toured internationally and recorded with Carleen Anderson, Tim Garland, Theo Travis, Steven Wilson, Nikki Iles, Steve Lawson, Herbie Mann, Hadrian Feraud, and Laura Rossi.
He is Guitar Professor at The Royal Academy of Music, The Guildhall School of Music & Drama, and TrinityLaban, London.
We’re sold out this time, but if you’re interested in future events like this, just let me know [email: firstname.lastname@example.org] and I’ll let you know when we do it again!